Wanted: Baby flipper

Thank you Lord, for protecting these little babies! We had a very relieving appointment today! This ultrasound was scheduled to check growth again, especially the status of our little girl, who appeared to have slowed down at the last ultrasound in December. However, it appears that we may have just gotten an inaccurate femur length measurement last time! Today she measured within 22 grams of her brother (whereas last time she was 120 grams smaller). YAY!!! They are both a little over 4lbs. each (and trust me, I can feel every last ounce of them!). Everything else looked great… but probably the neatest thing we saw was hair on the boy’s head!!

I am still feeling really good, for being 30 weeks along with 8 pounds of baby! Although they say the babies should move less since they’re running out of room, I’ve been getting some pretty powerful kicks and bumps! The girl is head down, so her feet are tucked under my ribs, while the boy is breech and his feet are in places that are not meant to be kicked. If you have an extra pancake flipper that I could borrow, let me know! He still has time to turn, so we’re keeping our fingers crossed that he’ll start practicing his handstand soon!

Unfortunately, we don’t have any new ultrasound pics to show, but here are a couple new belly and nursery pics!

My next appointment will be January 21st, with another ultrasound probably the week after.

Love, Shay & John








Comments