Another check-up!
I have to admit that I love having frequent Dr. appointments, even if they're short, sweet, and to the point. Anyways, thanks to the multiple pregnancy, my belly is measuring at 30 weeks, although I'm only 26 weeks! Heartbeats were good and strong! Fatigue has been kicking in especially this week, and Dr. Simmons says that can be attributed to the fact that I'm advancing to 3rd trimester symptoms faster because of carrying two babies.
Next appointment is Friday, December 21st, my first day of Christmas vacation! It will be a long afternoon complete with another ultrasound (yay!!) and glucose screening for gestational diabetes. "All I want for Christmas is two healthy twins..."
Next appointment is Friday, December 21st, my first day of Christmas vacation! It will be a long afternoon complete with another ultrasound (yay!!) and glucose screening for gestational diabetes. "All I want for Christmas is two healthy twins..."
Comments