So much for a NON-stress test!
Don't worry, everything is just fine!!! :-)
At my check-up, I told Dr. Simmons how the boy didn't seem to be as active the past couple days (probably due to space limitations!). So, just to be sure I went to the hospital for a non-stress test, which is where they hook the babies up to fetal monitors and listen for 20 minutes. Well, since there are 2 babies, it took a long time (about 20 minutes) just to find both twins' separate heartbeats... which of course was freaking me out a little! Thankfully, after repositioning on my left side, both heartbeats were found and the test showed good reactivity and no cause for concern! WHEW!!!
My final OB checkup is Wednesday the 20th, and everything is still a go for the 26th! I am already 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced, but I shouldn't progress too much farther because of the boy's breech position. Dr. Simmons really hopes to deliver the twins (so do we!!), so I'm going to take it easy so they can hold on 9 more days!
It's getting close!! YAY!!!
I cut my hair! Here's the new do, along with my final belly pics!
At my check-up, I told Dr. Simmons how the boy didn't seem to be as active the past couple days (probably due to space limitations!). So, just to be sure I went to the hospital for a non-stress test, which is where they hook the babies up to fetal monitors and listen for 20 minutes. Well, since there are 2 babies, it took a long time (about 20 minutes) just to find both twins' separate heartbeats... which of course was freaking me out a little! Thankfully, after repositioning on my left side, both heartbeats were found and the test showed good reactivity and no cause for concern! WHEW!!!
My final OB checkup is Wednesday the 20th, and everything is still a go for the 26th! I am already 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced, but I shouldn't progress too much farther because of the boy's breech position. Dr. Simmons really hopes to deliver the twins (so do we!!), so I'm going to take it easy so they can hold on 9 more days!
It's getting close!! YAY!!!
I cut my hair! Here's the new do, along with my final belly pics!
Comments