My Plate Is Full, Yet My Cup Runneth Over

So I promise I haven't fallen out of the routine of blogging... but life has been pretty crazy of late.

First, Printville is finally open! John has been working long hours and I am so excited for him that this adventure is coming to fruition. Please stop by the shop if you get a chance!

Then, (just as we admired the fact that our kids have never been really that sick) a stomach bug invaded. I had it first, and then the kids. (John was spared, thankfully!) It made for a very long week. I will stop there and say no more. (However, check FB statuses for the ugly truth!)

Also, I just found out that I'll be traveling to Wichita, KS in March to understudy a small part in the Resurrectio act of Godspell. Although I'm excited to re-experience high school musical days, more importantly, I'm humbled to be a part of a production that is directly focused on telling the story of Jesus. Seeing it last Easter had such an impact on me, and to take it to another city and get to see their reaction is going to be amazing. Please be in prayer for all the cast, crew, and the audiences who will be a part of this year's endeavor. And if you're going to be in Asheville during Easter, you MUST see this show!

That's all for now!

Comments