Trying to Resolve Those Resolutions...

I'm a procrastinating perfectionist with lots of resolutions this year. It's a bad combination.

Progress check:

Well, blogging has been fairly good!

Exercise is coming along... starting this week I'll have 2 dance classes plus Godspell angel rehearsals this month. And as soon as John opens the shop, we'll probably join the Y. I've learned that for me, exercise must be in the form of a class or it's pretty useless. I thrive on face to face accountability.

Reading more has not happened yet. Looking forward to Discover retreat this weekend so I can have 3 hours of uninterrupted quiet time to read & pray... not to mention awesome worship time with a wonderful group of women!

Keeping up with the house is progressing not as quickly as I'd like, but I am getting there. The living room, playroom, and kitchen are not the issue... it's upstairs that never seems to get maintained. (Since we host gel group every Monday night, the downstairs is usually clean... there's that accountability I mentioned earlier!) I came across this website that is helping me to form routines though. If you're like me and need a coach or director, check it out: FLY Lady

I guess I'm not doing too badly now that I look at it... it is only January the 10th!

Here's some kiddo fluff for your enjoyment!

Comments